Everything that we do at Lake Hills Church is to Grow The Community of Christ One Life at a Time and we couldn’t do it without our AMAZING interns! The LHC Internship Program presents a hands-on approach to ministry, providing opportunities to contribute to a team and our vision. This program is designed for High School + College Students seeking a creative, empowering, and meaningful work experience.
Being an intern at Lake Hills Church is a privilege that will teach you more about your passions and potential. We have the distinct honor of investing in life transformation and raising up leaders in Christ. With positions in every ministry of LHC, each internship is a unique way to make an impact in the life of the church. Because we are a church of all generations committed to reaching the next generation, we value + trust our student interns to help us live out the vision of Lake Hills Church.
WHAT TO GAIN
– You will be challenged to solve problems creatively and think critically.
– You will learn to collaborate with team members, prioritize approaching deadlines, and efficiently utilize resources.
– You will be empowered to strengthen your walk with Christ through weekly team meetings, mentoring times, and personal spiritual development.
WHAT IS REQUIRED
– Attend and serve on Sunday mornings.
– Set consistent weekly office hours with your supervisor.
WHAT TO EXPECT
– You will be paired with an LHC Staff member as your supervisor.
– You will work approximately 10-20 hours in the office each week.
– You will participate in the weekly intern meetings, All Hands On Deck (AHOD) events, and ministry-specific tasks based on placement.